Lush Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

The lush Halloween and Christmas ranges are out and I am OBSESSED! I have had to use so much restraint in order to not spent all my money on bath products. I made myself only buy two bath bombs last time I was in, one was the Autumn Leaf bath bomb (Which you can view here) and the other was the Lord of Misrule bath bomb:



 Although I had seen this bath bomb a lot I had never tried it, and I was expecting good things, but was absolutely blown away. It has a very strong, rich, spicy scent similar, I thought, to the Cinders bath bomb from last years Christmas collection. It has a plain turquoise outer shell which fizzes very slowly, and foams a lot. As it fizzes it reveals a bright pink center which fizzes much faster than the turquoise. The two of them marble together creating beautiful patterns as you can see in the photos. When it finally finished fizzing there was still a think layer of foam and the water was luxuriously silky.
I loved this bath bomb so much, I don't have any bad things to say about it. I hope you try it out and love it as much as me!


Amesmames xx






No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig