Lush Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb

Of all the bath bombs I have tried the Autumn Leaves bath bomb was the best surprise. I say this because I was extremely skeptical, even thought I had seen so many good reviews on Instagram, and just couldn't imagine that it would turn a nice colour in the bath.




I was very happily surprised though by how lovely this bath bomb really was. It has a very fresh scent which I think is very similar to daffodils. I actually thought it smelt more spring-y than autumnal but still loved it. It was a very slow fizzing bath bomb so it felt extremely luxurious. It left the water a beautiful golden brown, the exact colour autumn leaves would turn before falling off the trees. It was not a mucky brown like I expected, the colour was just as fresh as the rest of the bath bomb. 
I hope you try it, and love it as much as me!


Amesmames xx

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig