Valentines Lush Review


 The Lush valentines stuff came out, and I got my self to the nearest lush store as fast as possible. I could only buy two so I bought the; Love Locket Bath Bomb, and the Floating Flower Bath Bomb. So I was super excited to have two nice relaxing baths, in a row on the weekend, and then we had athletics day at school, and I got sooo sun burnt!! Mum decided to keep me home from school the next day. I was so sun burnt that I couldn't have a lush bath on the weekend/valentines day!

Floating Flower Bath Bomb:
This one smells AMAZING!! It is super floral, and quite strong, but not overpowering. When you put it in your bath, it leaves a vibrant, colorful foam, which I loved. When it fizzed away, which was after quite a long time, the bath was a lovely, festive, pink.  It is a really fresh and relaxing smell, and I absolutely love it!


Love Locket Bath Bomb:
I am really sorry to say, that I got super excited with this one, and forgot to take a picture before I put it in the bath. This one smells really nice. It's a nice refreshing, and uplifting smell, that again is strong, but not overpowering. It fizzes away quite quickly actually, and leaves a bright pink bath with little pink hearts all around the place. I absolutely love it and I think that having this bath on valentines day would be the perfect way to celebrate!

Hope you enjoyed this little review, I will still do the weekly Christmas reviews.


Amesmames xx

2 comments

  1. It looks so nice and I bet it's great like all the Lush products. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig