Luxury Lush Pud Review


 This bath bomb is soo nice! It smells really nice, like i almost wanted to eat it, it smelt so good. When I dropped it in the bath all the coloured bits came out and fizzed on their own, which I really liked. It was like having lots of mini bath bombs all in one.

 It fizzed away quite quickly, and left the bath a pink that wasn't as bright as the bomb before it was dropped in the bath, but still a lovely colour.

The bath was just super relaxing, and made me feel calm, and inspired. It also kinda stuck with the valentines theme this week ;)

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it was relaxing, nice colour, smellt nice, and was everthing I would look for in a bath bomb. But it was limited addition meaning you can only get it at Christmas time :( hopefully it will be there next year!


Amesmames xx

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig