Friday, 20 February 2015

Luxury Lush Pud Review


 This bath bomb is soo nice! It smells really nice, like i almost wanted to eat it, it smelt so good. When I dropped it in the bath all the coloured bits came out and fizzed on their own, which I really liked. It was like having lots of mini bath bombs all in one.

 It fizzed away quite quickly, and left the bath a pink that wasn't as bright as the bomb before it was dropped in the bath, but still a lovely colour.

The bath was just super relaxing, and made me feel calm, and inspired. It also kinda stuck with the valentines theme this week ;)

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it was relaxing, nice colour, smellt nice, and was everthing I would look for in a bath bomb. But it was limited addition meaning you can only get it at Christmas time :( hopefully it will be there next year!


Amesmames xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popflex Activewear

Popflex  is an active wear brand created by youtube, pilates instructor Cassey Ho, also known as Blogilates. I've been following C...