Mini Beauty Haul


 This year I have been trying to grow my makeup collection, filling it with good quality makeup that will last for a long time. I am currently saving up for an exchange trip, so all makeup funds were put into my savings along with all the rest of my spending money. This meant my wonderful friends and family knew exactly what to get for me for my birthday this year. I am beyond excited to start using these products!


The Real Techniques Ultimate Eyes Set has been on my wishlist for a long time. Before now I only owned one eye shadow brush, and mainly used my fingers for blending. I can start to be more adventurous and creative with my eye shadow because it is so much easier with brushes!




I've had my eye on the Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette as well. I have a lot of very shimmery and metallic eyeshadows, but not an amazing range of matte shades. Too Faced is probably my favourite makeup brand, and for that reason I really wanted to give their shadows a go. I have heard so many great reviews of Too Faced eyeshadows, and can't wait to let you know what I think.



Finally, the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit. My first Contour Palette! It looks beautiful, I love Too Faced's packaging. The four shades and the brush look really lovely, and I'm looking forward to using it on a regular basis.

That's all that I got for my birthday makeup wise, I have been spoilt rotten! I will do follow up reviews of each of these products, so stay tuned!


Amesmames xx




No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig