Photos from My Sister's Wedding































This summer I had the honor of being my sisters bridesmaid at her wedding. I also sang while she was signing the registry Being someone with such a love for all things romantic, this was a really big deal for me. The day was filled with happiness, smiles, and a few tears. It couldn't have gone better. I hope and pray that their relationship would flourish as they start doing life together.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Amesmames xx




















No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig