Easter

This post is reaaally late, but it got here in the end. I have been blogging less lately because its holidays, so I kinda just flop and do nothing the whole time. I did do something really special for Easter though. Every year my family , and some of our friends wake up at like 5, and then go to the beach where we have a dawn service. It is so beautiful, and I think is the perfect way to celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. It also has quite a triumphant feel to it. I don't know, I just love it.


My Mum took this photo. We have a little wooden cross that we decorate with flowers, and put in the sand. This year it was quite cloudy, so we didn't really get a good view of sunrise, not so victorious, but it was still really lovely. We always go swimming afterwards, and I have to say, the water was soo nice and warm, even in autumn, and there was no wind, so I didn't freeze when I got out.

I just love this small little annual meeting for Easter, and would definitely encourage other people to do it, it is just so perfect!


Amesmames xx

P.s. I will be doing a post on the Easter lush stuff really soon as well

Romans 6:23. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig