Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Easter

This post is reaaally late, but it got here in the end. I have been blogging less lately because its holidays, so I kinda just flop and do nothing the whole time. I did do something really special for Easter though. Every year my family , and some of our friends wake up at like 5, and then go to the beach where we have a dawn service. It is so beautiful, and I think is the perfect way to celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. It also has quite a triumphant feel to it. I don't know, I just love it.


My Mum took this photo. We have a little wooden cross that we decorate with flowers, and put in the sand. This year it was quite cloudy, so we didn't really get a good view of sunrise, not so victorious, but it was still really lovely. We always go swimming afterwards, and I have to say, the water was soo nice and warm, even in autumn, and there was no wind, so I didn't freeze when I got out.

I just love this small little annual meeting for Easter, and would definitely encourage other people to do it, it is just so perfect!


Amesmames xx

P.s. I will be doing a post on the Easter lush stuff really soon as well

Romans 6:23. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popflex Activewear

Popflex  is an active wear brand created by youtube, pilates instructor Cassey Ho, also known as Blogilates. I've been following C...