Rose Queen Bath Bomb - Lush Review

The rose queen bath bomb is a cute, pink bath bomb. It is quite a bit smaller than regular bath bombs.
When you drop it into the bath it releases lots of little petals, and they float around your bath. To be honest I'm not very into the petals, I found they were quite annoying, and made the bath far less enjoyable than if it had just been the bomb. I know that lots of people like having the petals, but I just didn't like the feeling.

The bath bomb itself smelt, you guessed, it like a rose, It was a very subtle, and very pretty scent. And the water turned a lovely, light pink.

All in all it was a nice bath bomb, it wasn't my favourite bath bomb, but I would buy it again.
What'd you think of this bath bomb? Let me know in the comments.

Amesmames xx

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig