Easter Lush Products

It's Easter time once again, and if you know me, you know that means I am in lush buying all the limited edition products! The Easter range was very exciting this year, lots of bright colours and fresh scents, new products, and a few old favourites. I bought two different products this year. The two products were; the golden egg bath bomb melt, and the bunch of carrots bubble bar.






1. Golden Egg bath bomb
 I'm not going to say too much about this bath both because I have already done a review on it last year (to see the review click here). But i am going to say that I absolutely love this bath bomb, in fact I love it so much that i bought two! They are so beautiful and I think they represent the victory of Christ rising from the grave very nicely.

2. Bunch of Carrots bubble bar

This was something I had been interested in last year, but didn't get around to buying. They look super cute (although not very realistic, I don't know where you can buy pink carrots) and also look like they will last a while, you could probably get about six baths out of them. I was very excited about buying them. After I brought them home i noticed they were quite a different texture to other bubble bars that I had used. They were quite mushy. In the bath they were alright, just like you would expect from a bubble bar, but their scent is the main thing that puts me off. The smell, too me at least, very strongly of soap. At first I didn't mind their soapy smell, but after a few days of them sitting in my room making the whole place smell, I've come to dislike it more and more.

In all honesty I do not think I will be buying this bubble bar again, as I was quite disappointed. I wouldn't recommend it to people either.




Let me know what you think of these two products down below in the comments, I'd love to know if you enjoy them or hate them.




Amesmames xx






No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig