Goodness Beauty Products


Goodness is a natural New Zealand brand based in Wellington, and available to NZ and Australia. It's products use yummy ingredients such as; chia oil, honeysuckle extract, shea butter, aloe vera extract, and more.
I received the 'grab and go goodness' try me kit for my birthday in April, and have since fallen in love with almost every product.
In the kit are five products: chia seed oil, everyday cream cleanser, every morning moisturiser, every week face scrub, and every evening cream.

Chia Seed Oil
'Super-silky, easily absorbed, nourishing and hydrating organic deliciousness for your face with a winning 3:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6.'
When I was first given the kit I didn't really take much interest in this product. I didn't feel the need to use the oil, and I also didn't know how to use it properly. However as the weather has been getting colder my skin has been getting really dry, and breaking out a lot more. I've found myself reaching for this a lot in the past weeks, sometimes using instead of moisturiser in the morning, and applying my moisturiser a few hours later, and it has been a real life saver. I didn't find it made me look super shiny, it absorbed really quickly just like it claims. While I most likely won't be using it all year it has definitely become a winter staple.

Cream Cleanser
'I'll prep you for what comes next (day or night) with all the goodness of apple extract, chia seed, avocado, and coconut oils.'
There isn't too much to say about this cleanser. While I do like it I haven't really felt like it is doing much. It's a nice way to start the morning, but I think I like it more because I've fallen into a good routine of using it every morning and not because it actually makes a difference.

Morning Moisturiser
'I do the hydrating heavy lifting with all the nourishing goodness of bilberry and hibiscus extracts, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils.'
As soon as I used this moisturiser i loved it. It has a much nicer texture and formula than my past moisturisers, it's a lot thicker that the others that I've used. A little goes a really long way with this moisturiser,and it leaves my skin feeling so nice and fresh. I've already bought a new full sized one and am loving it still.
Face Scrub
'I'll buff your skin into shape with all the goodness of powdered pumice, chia seed, avocado, and coconut oils'
This is the only product in the range that I really haven't fallen in love with. There isn't anything in particular that is stopping me from enjoying this product, but i already have an exfoliating face wash which I love, and this hasn't topped it. I haven't made that much of an effort to use it, and I do think that if I made more of an effort I would probably enjoy it more.

 Evening Cream
 'Wake to a high-five from your skin with all the goodness of honeysuckle flower extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils'
Out of all of the goodness products this is my absolute favourite. I love how it makes my skin feel right after I put it on, and I love how my skin feels when I wake up. It has such a nice, thick consistency and just like the moisturiser a little goes a very long way. It terms of my skin-care routine, applying this is my favourite part.

What I love about all these products is their refreshing, natural scents. They all smell like fresh flowers and herbs, and it makes the products so lovely to use. If you would like to visit the goodness website click here.


Amesmames xx



No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig