Spring/Summer Haul

For the past month I've been collecting various pieces of clothing to get prepared for the summer holidays. So here is the start of my 2014 summer wardrobe:



 First up some pink high waisted shorts with a chevron edge from Valley Girl , I thought these would be really good because they are light and easy to slip on, so perfect for summer.
 Next some denim shorts. These are a necessity for me, but for some reason i had none.  So i immediately bought these from Cotton On.
 Third a greeny-greyey-bluey (?) tank top from Dotti. I bought this because i really wanted to expand the colours of my wardrobe, as I mostly have pink and blue things, and I really like how this sat, it is so comfortable.
 Fourth a white singlet from Just Jeans, Its loose and a gorgeous top that I couldn't bear to leave behind.
Finally i have a lovely white sleeveless tee with a scalloped collar and edges. I bought this at the same time that I bought the pink shorts. I have never really been too into the collars, but now i'm sold. This is so cute and I absolutely LOVE it.


Hope you enjoyed this post, i'll be typing again soon. <3

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig